Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a simpliful life!

I live a simpliful life. For me, beauty is often found in the simplest subjects: beautiful simplicity. I love taking a task that seems complicated and finding a way to do it simply. Life is too short to bog down with the unnecessary and too precious to waste.

So here we are. I knew a blog was in my brain, but I just wanted to ignore it. By nature, I am an "all or nothing" person. The fear of doing something poorly keeps me from accomplishing. Really, it keeps me from even trying. But, sometimes, good enough is good enough. My blog will be an outpouring of my outlook. My hope is that it will be simpliful.

2 comments:

Keever Kids said...

So excited! Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate motherhood and the things we do every day because we love our families. Sometimes we need the inspiration and advice! Love you!